History of 1930s Peace Dollars
Peace Dollars were minted from 1921 to 1935, with the 1930s marking the final years of this iconic series. Designed by acclaimed sculptor Anthony de Francisci, these silver coins succeeded the Morgan Silver Dollar and represent harmony after World War I. The striking design features Lady Liberty on the obverse and a proud bald eagle on the reverse.
Circulated Peace Dollars
Our circulated 1930s Peace Dollars provide an opportunity to own a piece of numismatic history. These coins have seen some use, but their designs and details remain intact. Each circulated coin tells a unique story, adding depth and character to your collection.
- Available in various circulated conditions
- Authentic, historical pieces
- Rich detail and symbolism
Uncirculated Peace Dollars
For collectors who appreciate pristine beauty, our uncirculated 1930s Peace Dollars offer stunning detail and mint luster. These coins have never been in circulation, preserving their original appearance and making them an ideal choice for collectors who value perfection.
- Stunning, never-circulated condition
- Bold, sharp details
- Original mint luster
Graded Peace Dollars
Elevate your collection with our professionally graded 1930s Peace Dollars. These coins have been carefully evaluated by leading grading services, such as PCGS and NGC, ensuring their quality and authenticity. A graded Peace Dollar is a reliable and valuable addition to any collection.
- Graded by top-tier grading services
- Guaranteed quality and authenticity
- Encapsulated in protective holders for long-term preservation
Key Dates to Look For
As a collector, you may be interested in obtaining some of the most sought-after key dates from the 1930s Peace Dollar series. Here are a few notable examples:
- 1934-S: The 1934-S Peace Dollar has the second-lowest mintage of the series and is considered one of the key dates, making it highly desirable in all grades, especially in uncirculated condition.
- 1934-D: With a relatively low mintage, the 1934-D Peace Dollar is a noteworthy coin to add to your collection, especially in higher grades.
- 1935: As the last year of issue for the Peace Dollar series, the 1935 coin holds special significance for collectors and is sought after in all conditions.
Browse our captivating selection of 1930s Peace Dollars today and enrich your collection with these exceptional numismatic treasures. Whether you're seeking circulated, uncirculated, or graded coins, our expertly curated collection offers a variety of options to suit your collecting needs. Don't miss the opportunity to own a piece of American history that showcases the remarkable artistry and symbolism of the Peace Dollar series.
Why Choose Our Collection?
As a dedicated collector, you deserve the best. Here's why our collection of 1930s Peace Dollars stands out:
- Extensive Selection: Our wide range of 1930s Peace Dollars in various conditions and grades ensures you'll find the perfect addition to your collection.
- Trusted Sources: We source our coins from reputable dealers and auctions, ensuring their authenticity and quality.
- Expert Support: Our knowledgeable team is available to answer any questions you may have, making your collecting experience enjoyable and informative.
- Secure Shopping: Shop with confidence, knowing that our ecommerce platform provides a safe and secure environment for your transactions.
Explore the captivating world of 1930s Peace Dollars today and celebrate a pivotal era in American history. Whether you're an experienced collector or just starting your numismatic journey, our collection has something special to offer.