A Glimpse into the Carson City Mint
Established in 1863, the Carson City Mint in Nevada was a product of the Comstock Lode's vast silver discoveries. The mint produced coins from 1870 to 1893, with the iconic "CC" mintmark as a symbol of its origin. Morgan Silver Dollars struck at the Carson City Mint are highly sought after by collectors for their rarity, historical significance, and connection to the American West.
Circulated Morgan Silver Dollars
Our collection of circulated Morgan Silver Dollars from the Carson City Mint showcases coins with varying degrees of wear, offering an affordable option for collectors who appreciate the history and craftsmanship of these classic coins. Despite their circulation, these coins still feature the unmistakable "CC" mintmark and the iconic design by George T. Morgan.
Uncirculated Morgan Silver Dollars
For collectors who prefer coins in pristine condition, we offer a selection of uncirculated Morgan Silver Dollars from the Carson City Mint. These coins have never been in circulation, preserving their original luster and intricate design details. An uncirculated Carson City Morgan Silver Dollar is a stunning addition to any collection, highlighting the beauty and artistry of these historic coins.
Graded Morgan Silver Dollars
To ensure the quality and authenticity of our coins, we also provide a range of graded Morgan Silver Dollars from the Carson City Mint. Graded by reputable third-party grading services like PCGS and NGC, these coins come with a guarantee of their condition, making them a valuable addition to any collection. Our graded coins include various grades, from Almost Uncirculated (AU) to Mint State (MS), catering to collectors with different preferences and budgets.
- 1878-CC: The first year of the Morgan Silver Dollar series, the 1878-CC is a key date for collectors due to its historical significance and relatively low mintage.
- 1881-CC: With a mintage of just 296,000 coins, the 1881-CC is one of the most sought-after Carson City Morgan Silver Dollars and a key date for collectors.
- 1885-CC: The 1885-CC boasts a low mintage of 228,000, making it another key date and a prized coin for numismatic enthusiasts.
- 1889-CC: Known for its rarity and high demand, the 1889-CC Morgan Silver Dollar is a key date with a mintage of only 350,000 coins.
- 1893-CC: The last year of the Carson City Mint's coin production, the 1893-CC Morgan Silver Dollar is a significant key date with a mintage of just 677,000.
Discover the allure of Morgan Silver Dollars from the Carson City Mint and add these remarkable coins to your collection. With circulated, uncirculated, and graded options available, our selection caters to collectors with various interests and budgets. Delve into the rich history of the American West and experience the exceptional craftsmanship of these iconic silver dollars. Don't miss out on the opportunity to own a piece of numismatic history with our exquisite collection of Carson City Morgan Silver Dollars.