The New Silver Kookaburra is Finally Here!
Presenting 2022’s stunning 1 oz. Silver
The Perth Mint is at it again, and is ending 2021 with the return of next-year's issue of a fan favorite: the Silver Kookaburra! This series has been in production since the year 1990, and has featured a brand new design during each year of issue! In its 32nd year of issue, the Silver Kookaburra is the Perth Mint’s longest running design in the history of the Outback!
The 5th Ever .9999 Fine Silver Kookaburra:
the 2022 Kookaburra!
This year’s stunning silver pieces are in beautiful uncirculated condition and feature an incredibly detailed Kookaburra sitting on the ledge of a bird-bath, with Agapanthus flowers growing behind him (a famously popular flower in Australian gardens)! Not only is this new design one of the best ever made, but it is also just the FIFTH coin in the entire series to be struck from .9999 fine silver!
The coin’s .9999 silver content and incredibly detailed design have already ensured that it would be a fan-favorite… but once you add in the limited mintage of just 500,000 coins – you have yourself a true collecting rarity that will become the sleeper-coin of 2022!
Did You Know? The laughing kookaburra is the largest member of its species of bird (Kingfisher) and is exclusively found on the continent of Australia. These iconic birds are known for their distinctive call, which often sounds like the exaggerated laughter of human beings!
Our 1 oz. Silver Kookaburra’s are an Unbeatable value!
None of our competitors even have this coin yet – but a few did have the older 2021 versions that were being sold for over $60 each!
While our limited supplies last, we are more than $19 less for the newest edition in this fan-favorite Australian silver series!
But hurry, with a value this good these silver Kookaburra’s are sure to disappear fast!
Don’t miss your chance, grab yours today!
Coin Highlights: 1 oz. Version
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- This is just the FIFTH time a coin was struck in the 1 oz. series with .9999 fine silver!
- The 32nd year of issue in the Perth Mint’s most popular silver bullion coin.
- Reverse features:
- An incredibly detailed Kookaburra sitting on the ledge of a bird-bath, with Agapanthus flowers growing behind him!
- The series name, year of issue, weight, purity, and metal content engraved.
- Obverse displays:
- Likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, designed by Ian Rank-Broadley.
- The face value of the coin engraved.
- Each coin will arrive encapsulated in stunning uncirculated condition in a protective collector's pouch.
- Maximum Mintage of just 500,000 for the 1 oz. denomination (VERY rare for a bullion piece!).
- Guaranteed by the Australian Mint.